Thursday, April 17, 2014

4/17/2014 Thursday

Thursdays is no doubt going to be my favorite days. I made it the shoe day. That means, I can spend the whole time just looking at shoes and talk about it. 

Today, in class, people sat down and talked about their project. We came to this question about the bigger goods. I realized that designs aren't always perfect. There is always something that is missing, eventually. That's the reason that there is always new function coming out. And I am, hopefully, going to be the part of that process of making something better in the future. I am very excited. 

Today's research, I wrote about the shoes that is better than I was by taking things away. And I have to say, sometimes adding more is unnecessary. By taking away something from the shoes, they reduced the production need yet give the shoe a better look and maintain its function. 

No comments:

Post a Comment