Saturday, April 26, 2014

4/26/2014 Saturday

Since Monday, I told myself. I will do these blog from Tuesday to Friday. However, I didn't do that. To be honest, I hate myself when I do that. Now I have to jam all the post in two days, and that is not allowed. However, I'm still going to do it. 

On Tuesday, the presentation started. I wasn't fully prepared. I didn't really think I had anything to show. Since I am not so organized, I went up and did the presentation poorly. And everyone else has their presentation organized. I should have done more than what I had. 

I did what I did last week. Look for news or clothing as my blog. And Tuesday night was my big night. I interviewed the design who designed Luma. I got more than what I expected. I even ask a life suggestion from him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment